9.21.2006

know thine house/roommate

This is a public service announcement.

Do NOT, I repeat NOT, decide to live with people unless you know them thoroughly. I thought my housemate to be one of the most rational females I knew, but that was only until I began to live with her. Now I have to find a new place to live as of Oct. 1st and until then I am afraid of what will happen when I do go to the house I pay rent to live in ( while she does not pay rent, because her mother is the landlord). Also NEVER agree to live in a home where the landlord is in any way related to someone you live with. No matter how objective the landlord is regarding any dispute you and your house/roommate, they will most likely end up not siding with you and you will find yourself homeless.

If you value your sanity, run for your life when someone so much as offers such a living situation.

No comments: