It's been a while since I posted, mainly 'cause there's not too much excitement sitting at home for the summer. There are some things I sit and read about in between job hunting though.
1. Gaming: wether or not to give up on computer games and go console. Consoles got much more appealing to me now that all the latest generation is or will be online. Before consoles got real boring once you beat the little single player game you had unless your friends were over.
2. Profession: I still have no idea what I want to do when I get out of college, just a growing list of things I don't want to do.
3. School Performance: I need to try something different next semester, need better grades.
4. Networking: when I go back to Colorado, there's a room in a house with my name on it and other rooms that need networking. I want it done cleanly though, not a bajillion wires and cords running down the hall or anything.
5. Hobbies: I have alot of things I got into other than video games, none of which I do exceptionally well. Maybe I need to go through and give up on some of them altogether and focus on just one or two of them.