12.10.2005

Internet Video: Why pay for cable?

So the school provides me with a speedy internet connection, and back home we have dsl which ain't shabby either. These two facts explain why I don't watch much actual television (although I would like to record tv off the free cable we get in the dorms, but other things have higher priorities). There's all sorts of free video available to anyone who's got the speed or patience to download them. Here's a few I discovered today that I quite enjoy:



This is a free video about various camera techniques.













Various cartoons by students and such.




This is lots of experimental video and such from some students, but they're linux users and like to bash on windows and whatnot on occasion, so I enjoy.

So yeah, try em out, and let me know if you know of some amazing video podcast that I don't know about.

No comments: