12.30.2005

High School Buddies

While I've gotten to see my main core of friends from high school, and even got to see some people who I never really considered friends at a deal hosted by my high school itself, I have still yet to see some people I would have expected would have at least called me up or some such. Even my friends who weren't here for very long at least talked to me on the phone for a bit before they whooshed off to wherever they were going.

I guess just becuase you went to school with someone for 6 years or so and spent lots of time with them doesn't mean they're going to remember you exsist once everyone's off to college. Just remember that when you go to see your old high school or even college friends years later, they're not required to remember you, so don't get upset.

No comments: